Payment BSL 6 Part 1
Level 6 NVQ Certificate in BSL Part 1
Course Fees: £820 + £164 VAT...Total £984
Once you have confirmed acceptance of your place on a course, we will then expect payment of your fees in full by first day of the course. Your acceptance email should confirm your preferred payment method and the amount (see below for options).
If your employer is paying for your fees, then we will send them an invoice once you have accepted your place. If you hadn't already submitted your employers contact details on the course application form, then you will need to email them to email@example.com
We offer the following payment methods: BACs PayPal Cheque Cash
You can use the following details to make your payment to:
Name of bank Lloyds TSB
Name of account Signamic Ltd
Account number 00029607
Sort code 30-90-89
Cheques are made payable to Signamic Ltd.
If you wish to pay by cash then this is only accepted in person. A receipt of payment will be issued at the time. Cash payments can be made at our main office in Unit 41 during office hours or by prior arrangement outside of these hours.
Fees can be paid by credit and debit cards using PayPal, which is available on our website. All you have to do is clink on the Payment link at the end of this section. Please note that you do not have to open a PayPal account. There is a 3.4% PayPal charge on the transaction, whilst there are no transaction charges on the above payment methods.
Click here to pay by PayPal May '13 September '13 January '14
Course Payment Instructions downloadble PDF
All our students are welcome to apply for our payment plan option.
Our payment plans split your course fees into five instalments. The first payment will be for 20% of the course costs (including VAT), full assessment fees (if applicable), and an administration fee. The remaining 80% will be split into four equal amounts, each payable by standing order by the end of the month for the first four months of your course. You will receive a schedule which shows you what needs to be paid when. For full details see Signamic Payment Plans.